Search This Blog

newvine

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thaao Penghlis Live Chat

Thaao Penghlis will be hosting his next chat Saturday the 7th of March at 4pm (LA time). Please join us by entering here at http://www.thaaopenghlis.com/id2.htm. There isn't a specific topic listed.

However, February 2 in his official guest book, Thaao is quoted as saying:

Must say my gratitude to all of you for all the support. Can't wait to write this chapter. At least I'm in good company and I did live through the best of Days. And what a great group of people who have been there to share it with me. Onwards and off to NY this Thursday for meetings. Changes are in the air. Understand that people's visions are paralleled by the tools they carry. I'm fine and so is Leann. And a great part of me is relieved.

No comments: