Search This Blog

newvine

Thursday, December 8, 2011

SELENA NEPHTA DAIMLER AG DUBAI

Recently I received an email from another producer congratulation me on receiving financing and distribution for my film from Selena Nephta. It surprised the hell out of me. Although I had approached her and we did send a few emails back and forth, we do not have a business relationship, nor does she have any connection to Cosmos Productions LLC.

After receiving his email, I did once again contact Selena Nephta. She did respond, claiming the woman was spreading false information about her and her company because Nephta turned down their project. Whether this is true or not, I don't know. Just know that we do not have any kind of relationship with Selena Nephta or her associates.

Her information is below.


SELENA NEPHTA
DAIMLER AG DUBAI
MARKTING OPS MANAGER
C.E.O Thelookmodels Qatar/Dubai

No comments: